It is done

I think my husband did a very good job in 3 1/2 days. He finished today around noon. Now we can move our tent trailer back in this spot –

We\’ve been starting into the 90\’s – soon the 100\’s will start again. Usually by the end of May. Ugh! Today I bought myself 3 summer tops. Nothing fancy just cool and baggy.

Time is sure moving fast – doesn\’t seem like it should be almost May.

Crazy.

I haven\’t heard from my sons for a few days -they text me or send me videos to watch. Nowadays that is supposed to suffice. Hey, at least they are thinking of me.

We keep getting mail and phone calls from realtors wanting me to sell our home. They got ahold of the same bad information that the county did, that it was my husband who died and not my FIL. Just because they are a Jr/Sr it confuses them. What a bunch of hearse chasers.

8 thoughts on “It is done

1. Anonymous April 30, 2021 / 4:39 am

Tell your hubby the fence looks good. Good job! I'm sure he's glad it's done. Glad May is almost here, that means we can get through spring then summer and into fall. I really hate the heat. Yuck!

2. Anonymous April 30, 2021 / 6:08 am

The fence looks good.I get calls about my brother's place. It will be for sale when I decide to sell the place and a realtor will handle the sale. I know what it is worth. I suspect we are going to have another housing bubble because people are going crazy buying houses. I want to be wrong. But where is everyone getting the money?

3. Anonymous April 30, 2021 / 12:33 pm

Nice job! Well done. Does he rent out?? *lol* I'd love to do that down our cemetery side of the property to keep my dogs from barking at folks that visit their loved ones burial sites. We have field fence there right now. Nothing to block the view. It would cost us a pretty penny, though, 'cause that would be 400+ feet. Ouch.Yeah, these hearse chasers … they are pathetic. I'm having that problem right now with turning 65 in a couple of weeks. Call after call is about Medicare supplements. And none of them are 'Merican! Can't get my name right. Anywho, I finally just started yelling at them and say LEAVE ME ALONE. Seems to have worked, a little. I don't like talking to someone that way, makes me wanna slap myself on the back of the head, but the phone calls have slowed down. Good grief people leave me alone. Told ya I'm mean. *grin*Hope your day is blessed and not so hot. xx

4. Anonymous April 30, 2021 / 6:51 pm

Oh I remember that. My husband will be turning 65 in Dec of this year and he's starting to get mail and phone calls about Medicare supplemental insurances.

5. Anonymous April 30, 2021 / 6:52 pm

People are buying around here, too

6. Anonymous May 4, 2021 / 10:58 pm

Great job on the fence! It looks really nice. I've been working outside a lot lately picking up piles of debris and leaves that were left behind, and getting a little space ready to plant a rose bush. Lots of work to do in the mountains, but I love living here.~Sheri