Tuesday already

Nothing much to report – Had my pedicure this morning. I enjoyed that. We went to Costco and bought some meat and grabbed one of their hot dogs to go – Came home.

I did something yesterday but I can\’t remember what it was…oh my. Oh, I remember, now.  I went to Tractor Supply and bought some birdseed. I only buy what I need. I just don\’t feel like buying something for the sake of shopping. It\’s part of the mild depression I am in. That can be a good thing but sometimes I don\’t even want to buy groceries. I have to push myself to do anything. At least I still can PUSH through –

I miss my sons. I talked to Foodie and we talked about Friday and all of us getting together for Navy\’s 36th birthday. He said he wouldn\’t be able to come since his facility has covid19 and he doesn\’t want to risk spreading it. Basically, all he does right now is going to work, come home, and occasionally grocery shop. I know that is wise but I still don\’t like it. I haven\’t even talked with Navy yet about his birthday. I first need to know what he and his wife have planned.

Char was called back to her Thrift store to work, yesterday. It was closed for 7 months! So that is good.

I feel fat, tired, and totally out of shape. I did not go to the gym, yesterday or today so I have to go tomorrow.

I am bored with my clothing – same old same old – shorts and a top and sandals. They get worn out and I\’m sick of wearing shorts.   I have other clothing I would love to wear but can\’t until it gets cooler. \”They,\” say we\’re going to heat up again into the 100\’s next week. Every heatwave I keep saying, \”This should be it.\” and it hasn\’t been yet. It will happen fast – we go from summer to winter sometimes in 24 hours.

10 thoughts on “Tuesday already

1. Anonymous September 23, 2020 / 1:09 am

Oh, Debby! Your feelings are shared by so many of us! I miss my family life, too. Missing kids' graduations, birthdays, anniversaries. I feel like we are living in a surreal world. I hope you have a good rest of the week. xo Diana

2. Anonymous September 23, 2020 / 2:05 am

Now you have me depressed. Snap out of it! Seriously this crap will pass and things will get better….I hope!

3. Anonymous September 23, 2020 / 5:05 am

We do the same thing here, go from summer to winter literally overnight. One day AC, next the heater. Good Char will be back to work; the routine will be good . Hopefully you can get to see Navy, perhaps not on his birthday but close enough for a celebration. betty

4. Anonymous September 23, 2020 / 10:21 pm

Life here is same ole same old, I go no where and do nothing , I haven't been shopping since April and then I fell over and hurt my leg

5. Anonymous September 24, 2020 / 12:42 am

Sounds like my day. I got very little done today. I did cook a good dinner. But I have so many projects to get too. Tomorrow is another day. I wear jeans most days. They are not cool like shorts but the long pants protect my legs from my little dog's claws and briars, etc in the brush surrounding my yard.

6. Anonymous September 28, 2020 / 8:47 pm

Misery loves company I guess. At least you are able to clean your house. I am backlogged and unmotivated to do anything.

7. Anonymous September 28, 2020 / 8:48 pm

Oh don't let me depress you. I'm just in a funk.

8. Anonymous September 28, 2020 / 8:48 pm

It was nice – he bbq chicken for us.

9. Anonymous September 28, 2020 / 8:49 pm

Oh no. Soon, you will be having hot weather…

10. Anonymous September 28, 2020 / 8:50 pm

Just too hot for jeans – My legs are all scratched from gardening – actually I haven't been gardening since all the fires. The air is unhealthy. (cough cough)