Few Words

Yesterday was one of the strangest days – it was when daylight turned to darkness.

Or it just was orange most of the day.

I even went out in it, to take Char grocery shopping.

I read children were frightened and hid under their bedcovers.
Days like yesterday really has me thinking seriously about leaving the state.
But to where? Oregon and Washington aren\’t much better.

10 thoughts on “Few Words

1. Anonymous September 10, 2020 / 7:41 pm

I lived in Medford Oregon for 5 years a long time ago. My hubby text me today that he heard the town was bring evacuated and towns close by were more than likely going to be destroyed by the wildfires up there. So surreal with your pictures. Stay safe!Betty

2. Anonymous September 10, 2020 / 7:51 pm

Yes, Medford was evacuating last night. It's bad up there. My son's cousins live in Medford, Eagle Point and Gold Hill. Very sad!

3. Anonymous September 11, 2020 / 1:35 am

That is scary! I awoke yesterday to a 3.1 earthquake, that's about as scary as Jersey usually gets, so you are welcome here, we have the shore and oil refineries so it's not all bad.

4. Anonymous September 11, 2020 / 1:45 am

I keep praying that the forest fires are soon brought under control.God bless.

5. Anonymous September 11, 2020 / 2:44 am

Debby, that is the strangest looking day. But your pictures are beautiful.Did you take them? Was the hazy skies because of the fires in your area?The last few days it's been hazy out here as well, and I went outside in themorning and there were ashes on my car. I hope the air is not too bad where you are.Happy September days, Debby.~Sheri

6. Anonymous September 11, 2020 / 3:04 pm

Oh, my, you are right, surreal! So upsetting and devastating. Stay safe.💖

7. Anonymous September 11, 2020 / 6:51 pm

We had orange skies here – almost red. The air is bad – hard to breathe. Not good at all.

8. Anonymous September 11, 2020 / 6:54 pm

I've been to New Jersey and its green and beautiful – I was surprised.

9. Anonymous September 12, 2020 / 1:03 am