The strange new feature on my

Yesterday my new refrigerator was delivered. I never thought a new fridge would be so exciting! I guess these days when we aren\’t really out and about – and staying home – it was good for about 25 minutes! These 2 nice delivery guys, donning their black masks, showed up at my door. I let them inside so they could measure to make sure I wasn\’t wrong in my measurements. The guy told me a couple ordered this OMG-sized fridge/freezer and the spot was too small. And they had the audacity to get mad at him!

I like this old retro refrigerator

My new fridge isn\’t anything fancy mainly because my space wouldn\’t accommodate the one I REALLY wanted. It\’s a Samsung – LCD light which gives the inside of my fridge a cool look. I wanted the freezer on the bottom and the double doors up top.

It also has this questionable feature – where you can convert the freezer to a refrigerator.

I asked the sales gal,  \”why would I want to do that?\”

She said, \”like for parties or for the holidays
when you need more fridge space.\”
\”Ohhhhhhhhhh\”

Still a bit questionable if I would ever use this feature. We\’ll see…

8 thoughts on “The strange new feature on my

1. Anonymous July 16, 2020 / 10:07 pm

Mmmm…. I have never heard of that feature, turning a freezer into a frig for a season. That certainly wouldn't be something that had me saying I have to have it now. Still, it's thrilling to get a new appliance, especially when the old one is done for. Hope the new one works well for a very long time. Brenda

2. Anonymous July 17, 2020 / 12:21 am

Some of the newer features just don't make good sense. I absolutely hate my new washer. To dang complicated and I miss my old one so much. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

3. Anonymous July 17, 2020 / 2:20 am

Hmm, I doubt if I would use that feature either.God bless.

4. Anonymous July 17, 2020 / 2:36 am

Interesting photos of your new frig and delivery guys! 😏

5. Anonymous July 17, 2020 / 3:52 am

Have fun with it! I have heard of that feature when you can convert the freezer to fridge. Seems like one may use it so infrequently is it worth it? We got a new fridge back on October 29th; I remember it well LOL because I got fired the next day. Thankfully we had used some PTO hours hubby had sold back for its purchase. Enjoy!betty

6. Anonymous July 17, 2020 / 5:16 pm

That sounds like quite a handy feature to have if you do a lot of entertaining!

7. Anonymous July 17, 2020 / 10:32 pm

I have heard of fridges like that, not something I would use as my freezer is always full.

8. Anonymous July 23, 2020 / 9:02 pm

It's wonderful that you got a new fridge. I got a new one a couple years ago too,and it was nothing fancy, but a refrigerator is a refrigerator. I can't believe peoplewho spend a fortune on them. Love the vintage pics. Enjoy your new fridge Debby!~Sheri