I’m going back to bed

I\’m happy \”Karens\” are in the spotlight for once.
Us \”Debbie Downers\” are enjoying it.

Debbie Downer was popularized by a hit Saturday Night Live sketch starring Rachel Dratch, who played a character named Debbie Downer back in the 1970s.

Yesterday I did everything EXCEPT clean up the craft room. That hopefully is for today. The husband will be back sometime today; usually in the late afternoon.

I don\’t know what is up with me – I am feeling sick to my stomach, I have a headache and I\’m having fluttering in my chest.  I feel a bit out of breath. I need to exercise more. I keep saying I plan to go back to the GYM but keep making excuses. We\’re having a huge spike in COVID cases in our state and my county. I don\’t want to get it.

ANYWAY, I just don\’t feel that good today. Maybe I need a nap. I didn\’t sleep that well last night. I kept waking up.

Last night I finished the Netflix series on Waco. Wow, I remember when that was going down. Very sad and at the time, and even now, all of their so-called crimes were \”alleged.\” It wasn\’t right what the Feds did. Very sad.

Yeah, I am out of sorts today…I might just go back to bed.

11 thoughts on “I’m going back to bed

1. Anonymous July 9, 2020 / 5:58 pm

I watched Waco when it was on Paramount TV and thought it was excellent. A horrible outcome, of course. Sorry you don't feel well. I hope it passes quickly.Love,Janie

2. Anonymous July 9, 2020 / 6:17 pm

Your symptoms do not sound good, maybe you should call the nurse or dr. Please. Take care. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

3. Anonymous July 9, 2020 / 7:58 pm

I have mixed feelings about the \”Karen\” moniker. First my apologies to all the Karens in the world. It used to be my name, \”Ann\”. Becky is another.I have met that opinionated woman who makes everyone miserable and makes issues for others to deal with. But I have met men who did the same. And these people were black as well as white. No one likes self righteousness. But the thing that bothers me is it is just another admonishment for women to keep their mouths shut. What we have to say is considered beachy whereas a man is just setting the record straight.

4. Anonymous July 10, 2020 / 2:59 am

On days like this and if you have the opportunity to, I'd go back to bed. Just saying.betty

5. Anonymous July 10, 2020 / 2:00 pm

You should definitely see a doctor about those symptoms. They could be signs of a heart attach or heart problem. Better to be safe than sorry!

6. Anonymous July 10, 2020 / 6:05 pm

I feel better today.

7. Anonymous July 10, 2020 / 6:06 pm

I never thought of it that way – It doesn't offend me.

8. Anonymous July 10, 2020 / 11:08 pm

Sometimes bed is the only place that feels good

9. Anonymous July 10, 2020 / 11:40 pm

My wife is Karen, and she is not happy. Debbie downer is funny as I have never met a Debbie who was not cute, fun and perky.

10. Anonymous July 13, 2020 / 9:21 pm

That's funny. I would think if she had to call the police or want to \”talk to the manager\” she'd have to get you to do it for her. LOL.

11. Anonymous July 13, 2020 / 11:26 pm

I hope you're feeling better now. Yes, all of us have some kind of anxiety at one time or another. I was listening to our Governor, Gavin Newsom today, and what he was saying about our state and the current restrictions. Yea, taking a nap might be the best thing for days like you had. ~Sheri