I just don’t know anymore

Donuts make me happy!

I think I am depressed. All of this is getting to me.

It seems EVERYBODY is arguing about something. Even on some of my craft groups on Facebook – if you say something, that someone thinks is \”political\” they jump all on you, and then of course so does everyone else. What is political about a crafting group? I believe it\’s been infiltrated with troublemakers, just within the last week or so. It seems many of us are being called out as \”privileged.\” and non-caring about what is going on – that we are part of the problem.

WTF?

I so enjoyed that group – I finally just left. I don\’t want to argue politics and everything going on, every second, every minute of the day. I liked that group because I was able to get back in touch with my creative side. Screw it!

I\’m afraid that there may be violence on the  4th of July, the Democratic Convention and the Republican convention, and everything in-between till the election. I take that back – I believe all of this is NOT going away anytime soon. This is our new normal for now on. Not even if the Dems win in November. Let\’s face it, everybody hates each other. There are no laws – it\’s a mess out there! Best to just stay home and garden!

What a year to retire in – can\’t go anywhere, can\’t do anything. YEAH, I\’m depressed but I will get through it.

I\’ll probably be posting here once a month. I mean, what can I say? I just don\’t know anymore.

10 thoughts on “I just don’t know anymore

1. Anonymous June 25, 2020 / 7:44 pm

Please keep posting, here on the other side of the Atlantic things are the same, our country is messed up, people are angry, I met my sister today for the first time in over three months, we avoided politics like the plague as we are both on opposite sides and it works we had a lovely day. I love reading your grumbles.

2. Anonymous June 25, 2020 / 8:26 pm

Awww thank you. I'll keep posting – just not as much as I used to.

3. Anonymous June 25, 2020 / 10:22 pm

Was wondering how you were doing. I agree, this is our new normal with everyone disagreeing. I turned off social media with Facebook and now am watching YouTube with stuff against NAR. That depresses me because people still don't want to hear the truth of it. Betty

4. Anonymous June 25, 2020 / 10:47 pm

I have been feeling uneasy about the world right now too, Debby. Yes, it seems everyone is mad about something. That's too bad that you had to quit the craft group – that sounds like fun. Hang in there. And donuts make me happy too! These are actually one of my favorites shown here.I'll miss your posts if you're only going to post once a month, but visit me any time. : )~Sheri

5. Anonymous June 25, 2020 / 10:49 pm

Hi Betty. Everything is a mess and many young people I know (nieces and nephews) believe everything they are being told. It's like they have surrendered their minds. It's hard to cope with it all.

6. Anonymous June 25, 2020 / 10:52 pm

Thank You Sheri. I'll be posting on my home blog. It makes me happy and motivates me to be creative and do something other than look at the world. http://www.from-my-house.com/

7. Anonymous June 26, 2020 / 2:23 am

I think everyone has gone a bit crazy. I spend more time deleting or hiding posts on my Facebook page than ever before.God bless.

8. Anonymous June 26, 2020 / 6:20 am

Debby, I know how you are feeling and you are not alone. Even here on the other side of the world it is similar with protests and defacing statues that are part of our history whether we like it or not. I just want to stay home in my own little world where I am happy and let the others do what they want until they wake up to themselves and hopefully there will be some good come out of it all. I hope you keep your writing up here as I think we need to support each other and enjoy some of the good things in our world wherever we are.

9. Anonymous June 26, 2020 / 10:49 am

Yesterday I read a newspaper article online and then read the comments. There was some idiot troll on there attacking everyone who didn't agree with his moronic ideas. I just don't know how we became a country so full of people willing to openly share their hate and condemn anyone who disagrees with them. Take care and just enjoy your home and family. Let all the others go s—- themselves.

10. Anonymous June 27, 2020 / 1:31 am

2020 is a depressing year with lockdownsandriots and protests and everyone thinking they are right,everything is hard. Yesterday I left the house for an appointment only the 3rd time I have left the house since March.